BLI 101: The New Body Language Master Certification Class
Tuition and Materials: $2,995.00 (excludes lodging and meals)
Rapport is one of the most important features or characteristics of unconscious human interaction, and when you have it, there’s an immediate boost in your confidence level. It is commonality of perspective, being in “sync,” being on the same wavelength as the person you are talking to. As a matter of fact, the word “rapport” comes from the French word for “relationship.”
As business professionals, it is vital that we establish trust with the people we work with and for, and we do that by creating a relationship through using the New Body Language. Rapport and confidence building is the foundation of the Body Language Institute’s certification training programs and our BLI-101. You’ll immediately begin to make people feel that you are the only one that they can trust and that “gets them.” As a result of being able to communicate more effectively and powerfully, you’ll get a massive boost in your confidence level from the boardroom to the barroom!
Also, during this fast-paced program, you’ll be introduced to the latest research on the brain, tone and pitch of voice, and body language. You’ll discover personal development trends and you’ll examine body language in the world through history, research, case studies, and video. We also put your new fine-tuned reading people skills to the test through numerous practical exercises, meditation, and improvisation.
This course defies the myths about the “Old Body Language” and how trying to understand gestures and moves can have dramatic consequences on your communication with others. One gesture does not mean one thing; however, people perceive you based on this Old Body Language. Understanding the basics behind the New Body Language allows students to assess their interlocutor’s “normal” behavior and see how they deviate from it. Learning how to ask powerful questions will significantly help students get to the truth and ultimately to what they want. Such skills will help students working in various fields from sales and marketing to human resources, law enforcement, entrepreneurs and business executives in better evaluating their customers, managers or employees.
In just two and a half days, you will:
- Match your body language (i.e. posture, gestures, body rhythm) to enhance rapport.
- Maintain the correct level of eye contact, and avoid looking at the one place that will land you in the corporate dog house.
- Understand where to stand and sit to increase your perceived value in a small group or by yourself and immediately gain the attention of the decision-makers at the table. Select your seat for success: increase your influence in any situation!
- Avoid the “nevers” when shaking someone’s hand, and understand the biggest mistake people make when they compliment the person they are meeting.
- Practice the 3 power handshakes plus stances that make you appear unshakable.
- Stand in ways that you are seen as competent and the person with the greatest ideas.
- Use body language to get other people to stop interrupting you when you are speaking to clients, customers, or even the boss!
- Maximize your pitch and tone every time you speak: increase your ability to motivate and persuade others with your voice.
- Evaluate your first impression—what does it say about you?—and make changes to positively influence your career and social life.
- Decipher probing points and master the art of asking powerful questions.
- Understand the necessity of norming: by not norming have you left money on the table or destroyed personal and professional relationships?
- Know your own norm and increase your awareness to maintain good, healthy relationships.
- Analyze photos and videos to practice decoding the “Hot Spots.”
- Crack the proxemics code: achieve your goals through use of space and distance.
- Decode to what it means when someone moves their eyes up to the right or left, or towards their ears or their heart.
- Discover and avoid inattentional blindness. Receive scientific proof and current studies about the new body language.
- Master nonverbal and verbal communications success strategies that save you time and money, and uncover international secrets of body language.
- Change your language to get people to do what you want them to do, not what you don’t want them to do.
- Think like a hostage negotiator and assign people the traits you want them to have and get them always following through on their commitments—finally.
- Demonstrate power gestures to use when the communication, negotiations, or sales are not working, and see more inquiries convert to sales.
- Unleash your maximum brain power, and win the upper-hand in any situation.
- Take control of difficult situations by using power body language, overcoming personal fear and self-doubt, and ultimately becoming a peak performer.
- Overcome personal barriers and reduce conflict, even with the toughest customers and stakeholders, and increase profits.
- Boost your ability to inspire that “I’ll follow you anywhere” loyalty in your current clients and customers (and significant others).
- Be supported with the feedback and accountability you want to achieve consistent bullseye results with ease in the most important areas in your life!
During your training, you’ll learn how to strengthen interpersonal relationships, become a stronger leader and communicator, manage your nerves better, and attain ambitious new goals. You will be better prepared to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver, and cunning negotiator. Whether you’re looking for this training for business or personal reasons, you will have vamped-up confidence and enthusiasm, and the ability to save time, money, resources, and gain that vital edge in a challenging global environment. Upon completion of the training course, you’ll understand the mysteries behind the New Body Language and how to execute it to get what you want.